What is Invisalign®?Invisalign® has changed the face of orthodontics. Instead of wires attached to your teeth, your teeth can now be straightened invisibly.
- Invisalign® is clear.You can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing.
- Invisalign® is removable. Unlike braces, you can eat and drink what you want during treatment. You can also brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene.
- Invisalign® is comfortable. No metal brackets or wires to cause mouth irritation, and less time in the dentist’s chair getting adjustments.
The Invisalign® Process
- A set of aligners are worn for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position the dentist has prescribed.
- You will visit us approximately once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 11 months with the average number of aligners worn during treatment between 18 and 30. This of course will vary from case to case.
The Invisalign System combines advanced 3-D computer graphics technology with 100-year-old science of orthodontics. Invisalign aligners are designed to move your teeth in small steps to the desired final position prescribed by your orthodontist. Each aligner is precisely calibrated and manufactured to fit your mouth at each stage of the treatment plan. Your first step is to visit our office to determine if Invisalign is right for you. After sending precise treatment instructions, Invisalign uses advanced computer technology to translate these instructions in a sequence of finely calibrated aligners — as few as 12 or as many as 48. Each aligner is worn for about two weeks and only taken out to eat, brush and floss. As you replace each aligner with the next, your teeth will begin to move gradually — week-by-week until the final alignment prescribed is attained. Then you’ll be smiling like you never have before!
- Cleaning the plaque with water
During the free diagnostics, our specialist will detect.from $ 210
- Cleaning by mechanical means
During the free diagnostics, our specialist will detect.from $ 145
- Teeth whitening by tone
During the free diagnostics, our specialist will detect.from $ 295
In “Drnatadds” we use only safe techniques and therefore use a modern system of chemical bleaching Opalescene, which allows you to lighten your teeth in 1 procedure, lasting no more than an hour, by 2 tones. Thus, in 2-3 sessions, you can achieve a lightening of the enamel by 6 tones. It is recommended to maintain the interval between procedures – 2 weeks. A stable result will remain for 2-3 years, if all the recommendations of the dentist are followed.